//An open letter from a victim of legal complexities in India

An open letter from a victim of legal complexities in India

 Recently we recieved the following email from Mr. Natvarbhai Manorhbai Patel, a native of Gujarat, who is very distressed with the lagging legal proceedings of our society.

We are publishing this letter as a token of CHRO’s solidarity, with millions of our citizens, who are haunted by  corrupt, complex and lagging  judicial and policing procedures which leads to state violations of human rights.




Natvarbhai Manorbhai Patel
201,Vaidraj complex,Ashwanikumar
Surat 395008, Gujarat,India,

Sub-Please permit me to commit  Suicide

Respected Sir:

I hereby apply for getting permission to commit suicide.

I have lost confidence in  our legal system and have no hope to get justice, so  please permit me to commit suicide.

Short story of mine follows:

In 1999, I have started Ramjanki complex property costing more than 20 lakhs wide development agreement for Shri Tulsiwadi Trust, Taluk Choryasi, Dt, Surat, Gujarat, India. Present value can go more than 50 Lakhs.

( Registration no a/437, Tin Patta Vad ,Ashwanikumar,Surat-395008,on land of R.S. no 12,T.P.scheme no-15,O.p.no-7,f.p. no-8,2443 sqmt land in year 1990)
The purpose of the property was to get income for the Trust.

Due to illegal act of  one another trustee, Mr.Balramdas  project  was not completed and Balramdas have manipulated documents to get it to go for sale to , wide case no-36/63/2001. The judgement in this matter   by joint charity commissioner  received on dt 27/12/2004

I was supposed to get justice  in this matter, and commission started  judiciary action against trustee, Mr. Balramdas and ordered to get possession by government by appointing a receiver to the disputed properties, but failed to do so.

Because, within this  timelimit ,  trustee Mr. Balaramdas has demolished construction,  in last week of january 2006, to delete proof against him.

A judicial inquiry was ordered by joint charity commissioner dated 27/12/2004 in to the case 36/63/2001

I submiited a complaint  at Varachha police station on 8/2/2006. But I felt few officers also associated with Balramdas and  no F.I.R. was noted.

I also met joint charity commissioner for fast legal action against Balramdas to save the trust, property of the trust and my right belongs to investment made but I haven’t recived any proper help.

Since 1990, i am striving to get back of my investment, this make me insolvent,mentally disturbed,socially damaged and no hope left to get justice in our legal system.

I want to commit suicide.

If you can help me heartily help me or permit me to commit suicide
Or send me a message saying that "Sorry i can not help you"

Thanking you

Natvarbhai Manorbhai Patel
[email protected]