Justice Hosbet Suresh (Mumbai), retired judge of the Bombay High Court, is a leading human rights activist and has worked extensively for civil liberties in India.
* Dr. John Dayal (New Delhi) is one of India’s best known Human Rights activists and Member of National Integration Council, General Secretary of the All India Christian Council and President of the All India Catholic Union.
* Dr Shams-ul-Islam (New Delhi)
* Prof. Nagari Babayya (Bangalore)
* Dr. Abraham Mathai (Mumbai) is a Maharashtra-based Human Right activist, Vice Chairman of Maharashtra Minority Commission and General Secretary of Maharashtra AICC
Adv. K. P Mohammed Shareef (Kerala) is a Kerala-based Human Rights Lawyer and the former Chairman of CHRO, Kerala
* Ms Gauri Lankesh (Bangalore) is the former editor of the Kannada weekly, Lankesh Patrike. She is an activist journalist, who inherited the socialist legacy of her father P. Lankesh, who was a famous writer and film director of Kannada Literature
* Thiru. G. Subramanian (Chennai) is the Executive Director of Tamil Nadu based Human Rights Organization, Manitham
* Dr. Abdul Salam (Kerala) is the Secretary of Kerala based CHRO, the confederation of Human Rights organizations.
Justice Co Chenna Basappa, (Mangalore)
The Executive Committee members
* Prof. Ramesh (Karnataka),
* Pervez Bari (Bhopal),
* E.M. Abdurahman (Kerala),
* Dr. Mehboob Shariff (Karnataka),
* Adv Suresh (Andhra Pradesh),
* Lateef Mohammed Khan (Hyderabad),
* Abdul Hafiz Gandhi & Prof. Arshi Khan (both Aligarh),
* Pattabirama Somayaji (Karnataka),
* K.M. Shareef (Karnataka),
* Adv. Sunder Rajan P. (Tamilnadu),
* A.M.M. Shafi (Karnataka)
* Adv. Sultan, (Tamilnadu)